82EC’s Value-added services Agreement
82EC is a third party e-commerce platform independently developed and operated by Minicky(Guangzhou) Trading Co., Ltd. If you want to buy 82ec’s value-added services, your application and use of the service shall be deemed to be acceptance of Value-added services Agreement(this Agreement).
(1) You know and accept 82EC’s service Agreement
(2) You knew and accepted 82EC’s Value-added services Agreement(this Agreement) when you applying 82EC’s value-added services.
(3) 82EC may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended and restated Agreement on 82EC. The amended and restated Agreement shall be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued use of the Service shall be deemed to be acceptance of the amended Agreement. If you refuse the new Agreement, you should give up the Service immediately.
(1) You must pay money for 82EC’s Value-added services.
(2) Specific standards refer to the quoted price of various value-added services posted on 82EC.
(3) 82EC further reserves the right to solely amend the quoted price and terms of payment.
(4) Price adjustment of value-added services does not affect opened services unless renewed.
(5) Collected payment will not be refunded if the user want to stop or give up the service.
(6) If the user violates laws, 82EC service Agreement(原为《用户协议》), this Agreement and other 82EC’s agreements, rules, and then the service stopped, collected payment will not be refunded.
3. Service time
(1) The contract from the date the user opened, and the service validity period is based on the type of service. Unless renewed, the value-added service will be stopped.
(2)If the user violates laws, 82EC service Agreement(原为《用户协议》), this Agreement and other 82EC’s agreements, rules, 82EC has the right to stop the user’s services.
(3)The user may renew the service in accordance with the latest 82EC ‘s value-added services Agreement and then the service validity period will be extended.
4. Rights and obligations of using value-added service
(1) 82EC will verify the user's place of business licenses and other documents for verification if the user applies value-added service.
(2) Each value-added service user must take care of your account and take responsibility for all activities under your account. To the maximum extent permitted by laws of the People's Republic of China, 82EC reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, and cancel orders. You can solely modify your personal information and password.
(3) Each value-added service user must ensure compliance with laws, regulations and 82EC's agreements and rules; shall not take any illegal activity.
(4) the value-added service user shall indemnify all losses and expenses of 82EC if are caused by the value-added service user.
5. 82EC’s rights and obligations
(1) Under no circumstances shall 82EC be held liable for an delay or failure or disruption of the Service resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control ( including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, Acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties ).
(2) 82EC shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following:
a) the use or the inability to use the Service;
b) any defect in goods, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained through the value-added service;
c) unauthorized access to data;
d) statements or conduct of third parties;
e) any other matter relating to the service however arising, including negligence.
(3) To the maximum extent permitted by law, 82EC makes no representations or warranties about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness or timeliness of any information provided on or through the site. The user may apply for the service validity period extending if the value-added service is interrupted, but 82EC makes no responsibility for all the other losses.
(4) Whatever the case , the value-added service user agrees that all claims arising from the use of the value-added service shall be limited to￥1000.All claims arising from the use of the value-added service must be filed within one year from the date the cause of action arose.
6.Service interruption and termination
82EC has right to interrupt or terminate the value-added service in following situations:
1.violations of this Agreement and other related Agreements;
2. breaches the representations, warranties and covenants of paragraphs 1,3,4 above.
During the period this Agreement affects, 82EC may notice the user that the contract is terminated by e-mail or other written form if there is repeated complains by third parties. The termination of the contract becomes effective once the notice received. The user can require 82EC to refund unfulfilled part fees with the original invoice by 82EC.
7.Applicability of Laws
(1) This Agreement is in compliance with the interpretations of the laws of The People’s Republic of China and both users. Should there be a contradiction between the service provisions of 82EC and the laws of the People’s Republic of China, the provisions shall be interpreted according to the specification of the laws and other provisions shall still have legal binding force and influence on the user.
(2) If there are different interpretations regarding this agreement, they shall be settled by the two sides through friendly consultations. If they fail to reach an agreement, either party may apply to a party at People’s Court of Yuexiu District, Guangzhou.
(3) 82EC's interpretation shall prevail(in case there are different interpretations regarding this agreement).